I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome!

This is the inaugural post for this blog, and I'm so excited about adding it to my website! I'd love to hear from you about your furry, finned and feathered buddies!

I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured various animals as key players in the plot. Dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who actually inspired (and starred in ) my first Superromance back in 1999. Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? Let's discuss our pets!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Berita Bola Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola

    ReplyDelete