I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WILD HORSES

This is just so hauntingly beautiful...you've got to listen. I know you've already heard the wonderful story of Susan Boyle, this sweet, middle-aged woman who rose from obscurity to become an overnight sensation, but this is her new song. I cannot wait to buy her first release in November!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR83mG3Ojp4

If this doesn't work it's posted on my Facebook page (just go there and search my name) or go to You Tube and search Wild Horses Susan Boyle. The one by "Tommy" has lovely photos with it.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing wild horse. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it's mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions. Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete