I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

An excellent book on writing....

Outside the realm of "creatures great and small," but...

If any of you are writers, I've come across a wonderful new book! I've been catching up on my reading lately, and discovered an excellent book on writing. Thought I'd share this with you, because I'll definitely be buying some copies for critique friends!

It's Jeff Gerke's The Art & Craft of Writing Christian Fiction, and you can find it on Amazon. It's absolutely packed with excellent advice. Reading it was like sitting down with the author and receiving an in-depth workshop in my own home, and it gave me so many new insights on the art of writing inspirational fiction. I would recommend this book to anyone, at whatever place they might be along the spectrum from beginner to advanced!

Roxanne

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete