I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Lena Nelson Dooley interview!

Visit  http://lenanelsondooley.blogspot.com/ for an interview and a sneak peak of my February romantic suspense novel, FATAL BURN....which will be available starting approximately February 5th in bookstores, Walmart, KMart, Target, and other stores that carry the Steeple Hill line.

And while you are at Lena's blog, check out the rest of her site.  She is one of the most active fiction bloggers anywhere--with loads of information about authors, and she also  has a great website.  She's also an author herself!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Berita Bola Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola

    ReplyDelete