I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun, Free Murder Mystery: "Killer Chocolate"

  Free, fun serial murder mystery going on--and today was my chapter! Come read and comment! Go to: http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog for my Captive of Sin review. I headed over for your installment of Killer Chocolate - what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an incredible web site and that i can't advocate you guys enough. jam-packed with helpful resource and nice layout terribly straightforward on the eyes.
    Agen Sbobet
    Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete