I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Friday, February 5, 2010

A FUN, FREE SERIAL SUSPENSE STORY IS UNFOLDING!!

A fun, free serial suspense story, Killer Chocolate--A Valentine Mystery  is unfolding at:   http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com/ 


 Come on over! Over a dozen authors are participating--and your comments will help shape what happens next!  It's a fun and crazy ride....none of us know what is going to happen next, but each day, one of the scheduled authors has to write an installment based on what was posted the day before...and has to write it fast.  No time for leisurely editing and contemplation here!  :)

The fourteenth installment will wrap up on Valentine's Day, and each of us is following the feedback comments to help us plan our episodes.  My installment will fall on Wednesday,  Feb 10th, and I hope there will be lots of ideas flowing during the days before.  Help!!  :)

Happy trails!
Roxanne

PS: If you are seeing this note on Facebook,  I hope you will  stop by the source sometime:  "The All Creatures Great and Small Blog"  at http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. Bandar Bola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Liga Italia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! i actually love however it's straightforward on my eyes and therefore the info area unit well written. i'm curious however i'd be notified whenever a brand new post has been created. I actually have signed to your rss feed that extremely ought to do the trick! Have a pleasant day!
    Agen Judi
    Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete