I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Friday, March 5, 2010

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Lope on over to my newest blog entry at www.shoutlife.com/roxannerustand, about "ONCE IN A BLUE MOON" by Leanna Ellis!     I have this book--and it is absolutely wonderful! 
It's such a unique story--with fascinating characters who absolutely come alive. It kept me turning the pages all the way through, but then I was sorry to see it end. Don't miss this one! 




ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
Leanna Ellis
ISBN: 978-0-8054-4988- 4
B&H Publishing


Faith is the first step to soaring...

The day Armstrong stepped on the moon has special memories for most Americans, but not for Bryn Seymour. It's the day her mother died. Despite death defying feats, guilt has always pulled Bryn down time and again. But a perfect love shows her taking a leap of faith is the first step to soaring. But it only happens once in a blue moon.

About the author:

'Leanna Ellis takes a back seat to no one,' says Debbie Macomber. But Leanna hopes she allows God in the driver's seat as she taxies her two children to and from all their activities, lets her menagerie of pets in and out in and out ..., figures out what to cook for dinner (or where to order takeout), and at the same time keeps those quirky characters in her head from bothering others. Winner of the National Readers Choice Award, Leanna writes quirky women's fiction with a splash of romance. From a long line of southerners and patriots, she lives with her family in Texas.

Available on Amazon!

Excerpt Link:
http://leannaellis. com/onceinabluem oon.html

Author website and blog:
www.leannaellis. com
www.leannaellis. com/news/



If you are reading this note on Facebook,  hellooooo from the Creatures blog at http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com.  Come on over and say howdy!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Taruhan Bola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the data, perhaps I will use this over my tufted selling and i have been use much annulus Mainedia in run a interaction and that they somebody existing a giant amend on me.
    Agen Sbobet
    Agen Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete