I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This got to be way too much fun...

Have you ever wished you could write a story but didn't have an idea?  Want to spur your creativity by doing something totally off the wall?  Even just for giggles, while you imagine what some of these combinations would be like, take a look at this great tool!

http://andrewbosley.com/the-brainstormer.html

  Have fun!

Roxanne Rustand
 The All Creatures Great and Small Place
http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete