I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

WINTER REUNION is out!























Hi!
 I just realized that time is getting away from me, and I should take a moment to let you know about my newest book--WINTER REUNION, which was released the last week  (the first week of November, 2010.)  It's my very first non-suspense, written for the Steeple Hill Love Inspired line.  What an experience it was, writing a book without guns, villains and bodies here and there.  I loved this new challenge!


Here's the back cover blurb: 

Home to heal...and reconcile?

When wounded marine Devlin Sloan comes back to Aspen Creek, he's surprised by his late mother's will.  His new business partner for the next six months will be  Beth Carrigan.  His ex-wife.

This might prove to be Dev's most difficult mission yet.  He never stopped loving the sweet bookstore owner, but his military career broke them apart.  Now, as they work together at helping others get a new start in life, he hopes he can break down the walls between them....and explore the possibilities of renewing the life they had with each other.

It's available at bookstores and places like Walmart, KMart  and Target.  You can also find it at www.christianbook.com
www.target.com
www.steeplehill.com  and
www.barnesandnoble.com

This book is the first in the Aspen Creek Crossroads series, and stands completely alone.  However, there will be other books coming  that are set in the same town, involving other members of  the little book club which meets at Beth's Book Store.  I hope you join me for Sophie and Keeley's stories, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Roxanne
(to those reading this on Facebook, this post has originated at The All Creature Great and Small blog, at http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com )

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading this book, and really enjoyed it. I am an Army wife, so the story of the soldier really touched my heart. You either did some serious research, or know first-hand someone who has been through the war and back...

    Thanks for a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete