I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FREE BOOKS!

I'm visiting the Seekerville blog today!

Stop in today--or within the next day or two, leave a comment, and have a chance at three drawings for  a free autographed book--of any title in my backlist for which I still have copies!

http://seekerville.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day! Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire the necessary concepts that you simply provide within the content. i'm trying forward for additional necessary thoughts and additional blogs.
    Sbobet Online
    Taruhan Bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Cricket Betting Tips Golf Swing Tips

    ReplyDelete