I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A musical schnoodle!

Have you seen this darling video?!  My friend Judy sent me the link, and it's so cute that I watched it twice!  :) 

Thanks, Judy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello, i'm glad to scan the entire content of this web log and am terribly excited and happy to mention that the webmaster has done a really sensible job here to place all the data content and knowledge at one place.
    Agen Bola
    Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Horse Betting Strategy Tips Latihan Kriket

    ReplyDelete