I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

PW --"Beyond The Book" Blog

I was so delighted  this morning, to learn about a review this month on my book, Fatal Burn, which was a Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense from February, 2010!

It's at the Publisher's Weekly  "PW-Beyond the Book" blog at:
  http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/beyondherbook/?tag=roxanne-rustand

What a lovely surprise, on this bitterly cold, post-blizzard day.



I hope you're all keeping warm!
Roxanne

(if you are reading this on FB, it has originated at the "All Creatures great and Small Blog" at http://roxannerustand.blopgspot.com )

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. College Ice Hockey Taruhan Olahraga

    ReplyDelete