I write romantic suspense and warm, family relationship type novels, often with a touch of humor. Many of my books have featured animals as key players--dogs, cats, llamas, cockatiels, horses...even our son's pet albino corn snake, Sssssid, who appeared in my first Superromance back in 1999.

Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child. How about you? I hope you'll become a "blog follower" here (see the right-hand column for a place to click) and will come back often. So...let's talk about our pets!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dog lover? You've GOT to watch this!

This is just so fun to watch!!  My friend Cindy forwarded it, and I think I've watched it five times, now.   Take a look...
 If you are reading this on Facebook, it has come from the All Creatures Great and Small Blog, at http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com.  Come on over and say howdy!

Roxanne

PS: the dog in this post is our dog Harold, a golden oldie of thirteen, who sleeps with a paw over his ear.  I wonder why?!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Berita Arsenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider you. This post is actually exalting. i prefer your post and everything you share with United States of America is current and extremely informative, i would like to bookmarker the page therefore I will come back here from you that you simply have done an incredible job.
    Judi Bola
    Sepak Bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Horse Racing Betting Tips Tips Latihan Basket

    ReplyDelete